Single Barrel Bourbon Dinner - November Addie's at the Woodf
5:30pm - 8:00pm Location: Addie's at The Woodford Inn Address: 140 Park St, Versailles, KY 40383 Website
| See all: Food
Single barrel bourbons are hot items, often collected and traded by bourbon enthusiasts. But what makes just one barrel so special? Join us at Addie's and The Woodford Inn find out with us!
Bourbon Steward Tim Knittel of Distilled Living will be your guide! All accompanied by an amazing 3 course meal.
5:30pm - 8pm
• Reception with half-sized cocktail and hors d’oeuvres served (Hot Buttered Bourbon Cider.... mmm)
• Guided single barrel bourbon tasting
• Plated dinner served; Q&A available
• 1792 Single Barrel Bourbon by Barton’s 1792
• Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage bourbon by Heaven Hill
• Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel by Wild Turkey
• Four Roses Single Barrel
• Braised pork belly over a sourdough crostini with a sugar glaze and chives
• Duck confit tossed in house made pappardelle and roasted veggies
• Popcorn drizzled with chocolate caramel and sea salt
Dress is business casual.
If you haven't been to Addie's before, there's plenty of parking!
$50 per ticket (does not include tax or gratuity)
Call 859-873-5600 to reserve your ticket!