is whimsical wedding style can be achieved by mixing colorful wild owers with natural earth tones.
1. HALEY MICHELLE DESIGNS - Botanical Stationery Suite
2. ANNA GREGORY DESIGN - Geometric Copper Chandeliers
3. ANTHROPOLOGIE - Drapery Hurricane
4. SAVE-ON-CRAFTS - Ceramic 5-1/2” Congo Pots
It’s all about geometric shapes, sharp lines and neutral colors. Incorporate these sleek elements to achieve a modern look!
1. TERRAIN - Tiered Marble Serving Stand
2. INVITATIONS BY DAWN - Woodland Window Laser-cut Invitation
3. LETTERS TO YOU - Bride and Groom Chair Backs
4. SAVE-ON-CRAFTS - Mercury Glass Votive Holders
5. HOUSE - Contemporary Mixed Bouquet
Lush orals, crystal chandeliers and elegant dinnerware will glam up your big day!
1. HALEY MICHELLE DESIGNS - Glamorous Menu
2. SAVE-ON-CRAFTS - Round Crystal Chandelier with Lights
3. SAVE-ON-CRAFTS - Venice Compote in Gold
4. BHLDN - Baroque Mirror Tray
It’s not just about the bouquet! Incorporate flowers into the chandeliers, invitations and the cake to achieve a botanical look.
1. MARTINE’S PASTRIES - Three-tier Floral Cake
2. FIELDS IN BLOOM - Floral Chandeliers (VRV Photographie)
3. TERRAIN - Petrified Wood Tray
4. INVITATIONS BY DAWN - Woodland Window Laser-cut Invitation
Click through this wedding theme inspiration slideshow and get inspired with themes for your wedding!