TOP MARKETING GROUP GENERAL CONTEST RULES
Suite 201 Lexington, KY 40507. 859-543-8677. (the "Redemption Site"), within 72 hours of selection unless other arrangements are made.
--A printed copy of the Affidavit and Release electronically delivered with the Verification E-Mail must be fully completed, notarized, and presented at the time the prize is claimed.
--Each household is limited to one (1) prize throughout the duration of the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION. Employees of the Sponsors, Promotion's participating advertisers, and members of the immediate families of such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
--The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Prizes. Each contest will have its own prizes clearly listed and defined.
5. Publicity, Privacy. By participating, all Participants and Winner(s) grant the Sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION in any way and other such promotions or contests, and waive any claims to royalties, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, Participants agree that the Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from Participants in the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, each Participant and Winner agrees to hold harmless of any liability whatsoever the Sponsors, their employees and agents, the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION's participating advertisers and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, or any use of the prize. In order to receive a prize, Winners must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsors at the Redemption Site at the time the prize is claimed.
7. Taxes. The value of any prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each Winner must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number at the Redemption Site before any prize will be awarded. At the end of the calendar year, any person winning a prize will receive from the Sponsors as IRS Form 1099, and a copy of such will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. By participating in the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors and their personnel. The Sponsors and their personnel reserve the right to disqualify any Participant or Winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, or obtained Winner status using fraudulent means. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules of the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION and the Sponsors' decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, or make other such decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion.
9. Miscellaneous. Each Winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Sponsors' official waiver form to claim the prize. No purchase is necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sponsors may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules, or discontinue the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION at any time as announced on the www.TOPSINLEX.com website. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify Participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION. Written copies of these rules may be printed from this website, or are available during normal business hours at any Redemption Site and by mail upon request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. To be removed from the Sponsors' direct mail, e-mail, or fax lists, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with contest name to Top Marketing Group, 465 East High Street, Suite 201 Lexington, KY 40507or e-mail such a request to [email protected]
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Sponsors shall follow the applicable laws for conducts contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific disclaimers, providing specific written information about the TOPS CONTEST AND PROMOTION, etc. as required by local and state law.