For our ‘Go Red’ issue, we are paying tribute to heart disease survivors with an outfit that will bring even more awareness to the cause. Starting off with a charming minidress from REDValentino that is made from pure silk with the label’s lovable red heart print all over. To keep warm and cozy in the chilly November tempts, we added Delpozo’s striking wool and cashmere coat.
Gianvito Rossi’s slouchy boots are made from velvety suede. We accessorized with Valentino’s sleek cross-body ribbon bag, J.Crew opaue tights, and Kendra Scott ruby stud earrings. We polished o the ensemble with some full, fluffy lashes courtesy of Armani Beauty’s eccentrico mascara.
While hearts often make us think of love and cupid, there is a much deeper meaning behind them, and in this look you are sure to have others having a ‘Change of Heart’ about just how powerful they can be.
In the Look:
1. Delpozo Wool and cashmere coat | REDValentino Heart-printed silk minidress
2. Kendra Scott Ellie Gold Stud Earrings In ‘Ruby Red’ (Available at The Summit at Fritz Farm)
3. Valentino V Logo Ribbon Crossbody Bag | Gianvito Rossi suede knee boots
4. JCrew Solid Opaque Tights (Available at Fayette Mall)
5. Giorgio Armani Beauty Eccentrico Mascara (Available at e Summit at Fritz Farm)