If there is one thing warmer weather gets us in the mood for, it’s something cool and sweet. Which is exactly what inspired this month’s tasty new outfit. From gelato to ripe pineapples, Dolce & Gabbana’s latest collection celebrates everything there is to love about spring and summer.
1. It doesn’t get much sweeter than a colorful, ice-cream printed A-line dress. This Italian crafted design is made from pure lightweight cotton for a comfortable and breathable fit, while the playful print will surely have you standing out in a crowd.
2. As if this dress isn’t enviable enough, let’s talk about these shoes. Set on a vertiginous stiletto heel, Gucci’s ‘Allie’ strappy sandal is crafted from shiny strands of fuchsia leather that are gathered and twisted into a neat knot at the toe.
3. Bringing out the sunny pops of yellow in our dress, Furla’s buckled cross body bag is the perfect size for a day out on the town. Made from rich leather and adorned with a polished push lock top, this bag is just petite enough to not steal the spotlight.
4. Elevating our sugary look to an even sweeter level, Melody Ehsani’s gold plated and colored enamel mini ice-cream cone ring is a fun way to add a little jewelry to our delicious ensemble.
5. No spring inspired look would be complete without a pretty lip color. Kevyn Aucoin’s ‘Tulapina’ is a pink hued lip gloss made with nourishing vitamins and oils to give you hydrated, shiny lips without a sticky or greasy feel.
6. Since this outfit is all about daytime glamour, a pair of chic sunnies are definitely in order. Thierry Lasry’s white cat-eye sunglasses offer an instant boost of cool girl appeal.